Monday, March 3, 2025

Norah's 13-year interview

 Favorite color:  pink

Least favorite color:  brown

Favorite book:  The Inheritance Games

Favorite fruit:  apple

Favorite vegetable:  carrots

Favorite tv show:  Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Favorite movie:  Hamilton

Favorite animal:  dog

Favorite food:  pasta

Favorite school lunch:  pizza

Favorite thing to wear:  pajamas

Favorite snack:  Goldfish

Favorite zoo animal:  lion

Best friends:  Isla, Quinn, Graecyn, Bristol, Chloe

Favorite cereal:  Lucky Charms

Favorite drink:  Dr. Pepper

Favorite thing to do with Mom:  watch Abbott Elementary

Favorite thing to do with Dad:  annoy him

Favorite thing to do with Abby:  hang out

Favorite thing to do with Sunka:  annoy and cuddle her

Favorite store:  Amazon

Favorite toy:  Jellycats

Favorite game:  Buildzi

Favorite song:  "Defying Gravity"

Favorite thing to do outside:  sledding

Favorite holiday:  Christmas

What I want to be when I grow up:  nurse or something to do with science

What makes me happy:  Sunka

What makes me sad:  leaving Sunka

What I like about Dad:  he got Sunka

What I like about Mom:  she's nice

What I like about Abby:  she takes me shopping

What I like about Sunka:  she deals with me

Now that I'm 13:  I'm in the musical Annie Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment