Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Abby's 16-year interview

Favorite color:  pink

Least favorite color:  yellow
Favorite book:  Better Than the Movies
Favorite fruit:  watermelon
Favorite vegetable:  broccoli
Favorite tv show:  Young Sheldon
Favorite movie:  Anyone But You
Favorite animal:  giraffe
Favorite food:  enchiladas
Favorite school lunch:  pizza
Favorite thing to wear:  sweatpants and sweatshirts
Favorite snack:  Goldfish
Favorite zoo animal:  giraffe
Best friends:  Kira, Brooke, Addy, Haley, Olivia, Lilly, Brigid, Abbie
Favorite cereal:  Fruit Loops
Favorite drink:  Peace Tea
Favorite thing to do with Mom:  cuddle
Favorite thing to do with Dad:  hands and feet
Favorite thing to do with Norah:  chillin like villains
Favorite thing to do with Sunka:  fight
Favorite store:  Hollister
Favorite game:  Rat a Tat Cat
Favorite musician:  Noah Kahn
Favorite thing to do outside:  play basketball
Favorite holiday:  Christmas
What I want to be when I grow up:  optometrist
What makes me happy:  seeing my friends
What makes me sad:  when Sunka bites me
What I like about Dad:  he's funny
What I like about Mom:  she's nice
What I like about Norah:  she's cool
What I like about Sunka:  she's very playful
Now that I'm 16:  I get to drive

No comments:

Post a Comment