Thursday, April 7, 2022

Abby's 14-year interview

Favorite color:  light blue or sage green

Least favorite color:  brown
Favorite book:  Out of my Mind
Favorite fruit:  watermelon
Favorite vegetable:  carrots
Favorite tv show:  Heartland
Favorite movie:  Cruella
Favorite animal:  dog or horse
Favorite food:  enchiladas or pasta
Favorite school lunch:  pizza
Favorite thing to wear:  leggings and big sweatshirts
Favorite snack:  Goldfish
Favorite zoo animal:  zebra
Best friends:  Kira, Addy P., Addy R., Olivia, Bailey, Lilly K., Lilly B., JoJo
Favorite cereal:  Apple Jacks
Favorite drink:  Peace Tea
Favorite thing to do with Mommy:  play games
Favorite thing to do with Daddy:  wrestle
Favorite thing to do with Norah:  play games
Favorite thing to do with Sadie:  snuggle
Favorite store:  Vera Bradley
Favorite toy:  American Girl dolls or Barbies
Favorite game:  Rat a Tat Cat
Favorite song:  "Heat Waves"
Favorite thing to do outside:  basketball
Favorite holiday:  Christmas
What I want to be when I grow up:  horse trainer or optometrist or marine biologist
What makes me happy:  hanging out with friends and family
What makes me sad:  when I have to take seeing and hearing tests at the doctor
What I like about Daddy:  he's weird
What I like about Mommy:  she's nice
What I like about Norah:  she's nice
What I like about Sadie:  when she growls at me when I say goodnight
Now that I'm 14:  I get to go to high school

No comments:

Post a Comment