Abby was happy to open presents a few days early:
We celebrated with my parents at Dave & Buster's (something Abby wanted to do for her birthday in 2020 when everything was canceled). I didn't take any pictures, but we had a great time!
With her friend, Kira, I picked up the girls from school and took them up to Sky Zone. The girls had a blast jumping and we picked up Chipotle on the way home at Abby's request.
At 14 years old, Abby is quiet, does well in school, loves horses and making jewelry with clay beads, enjoys helping in the nursery at church, and is usually pretty cooperative and helpful at home. She had her 14-year check up and was in the 13th percentile for weight (90 lbs.) and the 48th percentile for height (5 ft., 3 in.). I can't believe she will be a high schooler this fall! 😭
No comments:
Post a Comment