Last year, we started the tradition of interviewing Abby on her birthday...here are this year's responses:
Favorite food: pizza
Favorite color: pink and purple
Least favorite color: yellow
Favorite toy: dollhouse
Favorite fruit: apples
Favorite TV show: 3rd and Bird
Favorite movie: Tangled
Favorite lunch: Lunchables
Favorite thing to wear: princess dresses
Favorite game: Memory
Favorite snack: Cheetos
Favorite zoo animal: giraffes
Favorite song: that princess one in the car
Favorite book: Pinocchio
Best friend: Olivia
Favorite cereal: Lucky Charms
Favorite thing to do outside: play on my swingset (which she hasn't been able to do much this spring, so I guess this is one good thing about all of the snow in MN this month--our swingset blew over on an extremely crazy windy night a week and a half ago--I told Dave we needed to secure it into the ground, but it didn't happen last year...he'll be doing that as soon as he can level the ground a little more and get a couple of friends over to help him fix a couple of boards that need to be replaced now. Luckily, it wasn't damaged too much!)
Favorite drink: apple juice
Favorite holiday: Easter
What I want to be when I grow up: a princess
Favorite thing to do with Mommy: lay in bed or play dollhouse
Favorite thing to do with Daddy: lay in bed or play the teddy bear game (something new she and Dave made up where they act like teddy bears, I guess?)
Favorite store: the grocery store
What makes me happy: when Norah gives stuff to me
What makes me sad: when I'm in my bedroom by myself
What I like about Daddy: when he plays video games with me (? Apparently, she was referring to playing the Disneyland game on Xbox kinect with Dave and my cousin Connor last summer...)
What I like about Mommy: when she watches movies with me
What I like about Norah: when she's playing in the bedroom with me
What I like about Sadie: when she plays outside with me
What I'm excited about now that I'm 5: going to kindergarten
Awe... best friend. :)
ReplyDelete