What felt like the fastest school year ever came to a close before Memorial Day--this time, for all of us! Even though last summer was shorter, this definitely made up for it. Abby's first year of high school was a success. Her favorite teachers this year were her Spanish teacher and her technology teacher. She said she hopes that the rest of her high school years go as quickly, which I do not hope! Norah wrapped up her last year of elementary school, and she was so sad even though I know she was ready for summer. She had a great fifth grade year, with a wonderful team of teachers. It was so much fun to be at the same school as her this year, and she loved not having to ride the bus. I'll miss her before and after school help next year!
Thursday, May 25, 2023
Last day of school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment