Sunday, April 2, 2023

Abby's 15-year interview

 Favorite color:  pink

Least favorite color:  brown
Favorite book:  Girl in Pieces
Favorite fruit:  raspberries
Favorite vegetable:  broccoli
Favorite tv show:  Modern Family
Favorite movie:  Cruella
Favorite animal:  dog
Favorite food:  enchiladas
Favorite school lunch:  pizza
Favorite thing to wear:  leggings and a sweatshirt
Favorite snack:  Goldfish
Favorite zoo animal:  giraffe
Best friends:  Kira, Brooke, Addy, Lyla, Lilly, Olivia
Favorite cereal:  Frosted Flakes
Favorite drink:  Peace Tea
Favorite thing to do with Mommy:  puzzle
Favorite thing to do with Daddy:  wrestle
Favorite thing to do with Norah:  wrestle
Favorite thing to do with Sadie:  snuggle
Favorite store:  Target
Favorite toy:  games
Favorite game:  Rat a Tat Cat
Favorite song:  "Fight Song"
Favorite thing to do outside:  basketball
Favorite holiday:  birthday
What I want to be when I grow up:  optometrist or marine biologist
What makes me happy:  Norah
What makes me sad:  getting hurt
What I like about Daddy:  he's funny
What I like about Mommy:  she's nice
What I like about Norah:  she's weird
What I like about Sadie:  she's soft
Now that I'm 15:  I will get a permit

No comments:

Post a Comment