Favorite color: pink
Least favorite color: black
Favorite book: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Favorite fruit: apple
Favorite vegetable: carrot
Favorite tv show: Girl Meets World
Favorite movie: Alice in Wonderland
Favorite animal: dog
Favorite animal: dog
Favorite food: tacos
Favorite school lunch: french toast
Favorite thing to wear: comfy clothes
Favorite snack: Goldfish
Favorite zoo animal: zebra
Best friends: Graecyn and Zoey
Favorite cereal: Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Favorite drink: Fresca
Favorite thing to do with Mommy: read
Favorite thing to do with Daddy: wrestle
Favorite thing to do with Abby: play
Favorite thing to do with Sadie: snuggle
Favorite store: Target
Favorite toy: books
Favorite game: A Little Wordy
Favorite song: "Flowers"
Favorite thing to do outside: play
Favorite holiday: Christmas
What I want to be when I grow up: therapist
What makes me happy: Sadie
What makes me sad: when I don't get to do something
What I like about Daddy: he's funny
What I like about Mommy: she's nice
What I like about Abby: she's fun
What I like about Sadie: she lets me cuddle with her
Now that I'm 11: middle school
No comments:
Post a Comment