Friday, March 11, 2022

Norah's 10-year interview

Favorite color:  blue

Least favorite color:  black
Favorite book:  Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Favorite fruit:  apple
Favorite vegetable:  salad
Favorite tv show:  Jessie
Favorite movie:  Sing 2
Favorite animal:  dog
Favorite food:  tacos
Favorite school lunch:  pizza
Favorite thing to wear:  comfy clothes
Favorite snack:  Goldfish
Favorite zoo animal:  zebra
Best friends:  Addy, Emma, Breia, and Eleanor
Favorite cereal:  Honey O's
Favorite drink:  Sparkling Ice 
Favorite thing to do with Mommy:  read Harry Potter
Favorite thing to do with Daddy:  wrestle
Favorite thing to do with Abby:  play Barbies
Favorite thing to do with Sadie:  play with her toys with her
Favorite store:  Target
Favorite toy:  stuffed animals
Favorite game:  Throw Throw Burrito
Favorite song:  "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
Favorite thing to do outside:  jump rope
Favorite holiday:  Christmas
What I want to be when I grow up:  teacher
What makes me happy:  Sadie
What makes me sad:  when I get hurt
What I like about Daddy:  he's funny
What I like about Mommy:  she's smart
What I like about Abby:  she plays with me
What I like about Sadie:  she lets me snuggle with her
Now that I'm 10:  I'm double digits

No comments:

Post a Comment