Friday, April 2, 2021

Abby's 13-year interview

Favorite color:  blue

Least favorite color:  hot pink
Favorite book:  Out of my Mind
Favorite fruit:  watermelon
Favorite vegetable:  peas
Favorite tv show:  The Office
Favorite movie:  To All the Boys I've Loved Before
Favorite animal:  dog
Favorite food:  pasta
Favorite school lunch:  Italian dunkers
Favorite thing to wear:  comfy clothes
Favorite snack:  Goldfish
Favorite zoo animal:  giraffe
Best friend:  Kira, Gabby, and Sarah
Favorite cereal:  Frosted Flakes
Favorite drink:  Snapple
Favorite thing to do with Mommy:  play tennis
Favorite thing to do with Daddy:  football
Favorite thing to do with Norah:  play
Favorite thing to do with Sadie:  snuggle
Favorite store:  Vera Bradley or Target
Favorite toy:  Legos
Favorite game:  Rat a Tat Cat
Favorite song:  "Deja Vu" and "Driver's License" by Olivia Rodrigo
Favorite thing to do outside:  play sports
Favorite holiday:  Christmas
What I want to be when I grow up:  optometrist or marine biologist
What makes me happy:  hanging out with friends
What makes me sad:  when I hurt myself
What I like about Daddy:  he's funny
What I like about Mommy:  she's nice
What I like about Norah:  she's fun to play with
What I like about Sadie:  she's fun to play with (sometimes)
Now that I'm 13:  I can stay up as late as I want (so she thinks...and she's tired by 7 p.m. most nights...)

No comments:

Post a Comment