Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Norah's 9-year interview

Favorite color:  blue

Least favorite color:  white
Favorite book:  A-Z Mysteries
Favorite fruit:  apple
Favorite vegetable:  salad
Favorite tv show:  Dog with a Blog
Favorite movie:  Yes Day
Favorite animal:  dog
Favorite food:  ice cream
Favorite school lunch:  pancakes
Favorite thing to wear:  jammies
Favorite snack:  Goldfish
Favorite zoo animal:  zebra
Best friends:  Ava, Breia, and Emma
Favorite cereal:  Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Favorite drink:  Sparkling Ice 
Favorite thing to do with Mommy:  read Harry Potter
Favorite thing to do with Daddy:  cuddle
Favorite thing to do with Abby:  play
Favorite thing to do with Sadie:  play tug of war
Favorite store:  Target
Favorite toy:  Barbies
Favorite game:  Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza
Favorite song:  "Savage Love"
Favorite thing to do outside:  jump rope
Favorite holiday:  Christmas
What I want to be when I grow up:  doggie daycare owner
What makes me happy:  family
What makes me sad:  when Mommy and Daddy leave for a long time
What I like about Daddy:  he's kind
What I like about Mommy:  she's smart
What I like about Abby:  she plays with me
What I like about Sadie:  she's friendly
Now that I'm 9:  I can have a later bedtime (or so she thinks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment