Thursday, April 2, 2020

Abby's 12-year interview

Favorite color:  blue
Least favorite color:  brown
Favorite book:  Drums, Girls, and Dangerous Pie
Favorite fruit:  canteloupe
Favorite vegetable:  peas
Favorite tv show:  Andi Mack
Favorite movie:  Jumanji
Favorite animal:  dog
Favorite food:  pizza
Favorite school lunch:  walking tacos
Favorite thing to wear:  rompers
Favorite snack:  Goldfish
Favorite zoo animal:  giraffe
Best friend:  Kira
Favorite cereal:  Apple Jacks
Favorite drink:  apple juice
Favorite thing to do with Mommy:  snuggle
Favorite thing to do with Daddy:  wrestle
Favorite thing to do with Norah:  play
Favorite thing to do with Sadie:  play
Favorite store:  Vera Bradley
Favorite toy:  Legos
Favorite game:  Rat a Tat Cat
Favorite song:  High Hopes
Favorite thing to do outside:  basketball
Favorite holiday:  my birthday
What I want to be when I grow up:  dolphin trainer
What makes me happy:  when Norah wants to play with me
What makes me sad:  when I get hurt
What I like about Daddy:  he's funny
What I like about Mommy:  she's nice
What I like about Norah:  she's nice
What I like about Sadie:  she's soft
Now that I'm 12:  I got a phone

No comments:

Post a Comment