Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Norah's 8-year interview

Favorite color:  purple
Least favorite color:  black
Favorite book:  Dogman
Favorite fruit:  blueberries
Favorite vegetable:  celery
Favorite tv show:  Tom & Jerry
Favorite movie:  Hallmark movies
Favorite animal:  dog
Favorite food:  pizza
Favorite school lunch:  pancakes
Favorite thing to wear:  jammies
Favorite snack:  Goldfish
Favorite zoo animal:  zebra
Best friends:  Breia & Emma
Favorite cereal:  Oreo Os (even though she's never had them before!)
Favorite drink:  Sparkling Ice drinks
Favorite thing to do with Mommy:  snuggle
Favorite thing to do with Daddy:  wrestle
Favorite thing to do with Abby:  play
Favorite thing to do with Sadie:  play outside
Favorite store:  Target
Favorite toy:  Barbies
Favorite game:  Trouble
Favorite song:  "Lost in the Woods" (from Frozen 2)
Favorite thing to do outside:  swing and do the bars
Favorite holiday:  Christmas
What I want to be when I grow up:  teacher
What makes me happy:  snuggling
What makes me sad:  I don't know
What I like about Daddy:  he wrestles with me
What I like about Mommy:  she helps me
What I like about Abby:  she plays with me
What I like about Sadie:  she lets me hug her and pet her
Now that I'm 8:  I'm older

No comments:

Post a Comment