Friday, May 17, 2019

Personal Day

Because of the Polar Vortex in January when we were on our Florida trip, I was able to get back four personal days at school.  I used one to go on a field trip with Norah, and I needed to use one more before school got out or I would lose it.  I took a Friday off to attend Abby's track and field day, which just happened to coincide with Norah's first grade talent show.

Abby had fun hanging out with her friends at fifth grade track and field, even though doing the actual events wasn't really her cup of tea.  The weather threatened rain, but it held off.  I enjoyed going to lunch with some of my fifth grade mom friends before Norah's talent show.




Norah decided that she wanted to play piano in her talent show, so she played "Jolly Old St. Nicholas".  Unfortunately, she put her left hand in the wrong place on the piano, so it didn't quite go as well as she had practiced, but she kept going and tried her best!  It was such a fun day spent focusing on the girls.



No comments:

Post a Comment