Thursday, April 4, 2019

Abby's 11 year interview

Favorite color:  teal
Least favorite color:  gray
Favorite book:  A Night Divided
Favorite fruit:  canteloupe
Favorite vegetable:  broccoli
Favorite tv show:  Full House
Favorite movie:  The Greatest Showman
Favorite animal:  dog
Favorite food:  pizza
Favorite school lunch:  shrimp poppers
Favorite thing to wear:  pajamas
Favorite snack:  Goldfish
Favorite zoo animal:  penguins
Best friend:  Kira
Favorite cereal:  Honey Nut Cheerios
Favorite drink:  strawberry milk
Favorite thing to do with Mommy:  read
Favorite thing to do with Daddy:  wrestle
Favorite thing to do with Norah:  play Barbies
Favorite thing to do with Sadie:  cuddle
Favorite store:  Target
Favorite toy:  American Girl Doll
Favorite game:  Carbles
Favorite song:  Girls Like You
Favorite thing to do outside:  play on the playset
Favorite holiday:  Christmas
What I want to be when I grow up:  dolphin trainer
What makes me happy:  when I get to play
What makes me sad:  when I have to do chores
What I like about Daddy:  I like that he's funny
What I like about Mommy:  she's nice
What I like about Norah:  she's fun to play with
What I like about Sadie:  she's soft
Now that I'm 11:  I get to have a pet fish

No comments:

Post a Comment