Monday, April 2, 2018

Abby's 10-year interview

Abby's 10-year stats:  weight-55 pounds (6th percentile); height-54 inches (45th percentile)

Favorite color:  turquoise
Least favorite color:  brown
Favorite book:  Harry Potter
Favorite fruit:  canteloupe
Favorite vegetable:  broccoli
Favorite TV show:  Full House
Favorite movie:  The Greatest Showman
Favorite food:  pizza
Favorite school lunch:  shrimp poppers
Favorite thing to wear:  dresses
Favoring snack:  Goldfish
Favorite zoo animal:  zebra
Best friend:  Avery
Favorite cereal:  Frosted Flakes
Favorite drink:  lemonade
Favorite thing to do with Mommy:  read
Favorite thing to do with Daddy:  wrestle
Favorite thing to do with Norah:  play Barbies
Favorite thing to do with Sadie:  snuggle
Favorite store:  American Girl
Favorite toy:  American Girl doll
Favorite game:  Life
Favorite restaurant:  Pizzeria 201
Favorite school subject:  reading
Favorite thing to do outside:  gymnastics
Favorite song:  Whatever it Takes by Imagine Dragons
Favorite holiday:  Christmas
What I want to be when I grow up:  daycare lady
What makes me happy:  when I'm playing
What makes me sad:  when I get hurt
What I like about Daddy:  he's funny
What I like about Mommy:  she reads to me
What I like about Norah:  she has a funny attitude
What I like about Sadie:  she's cuddly
Now that I'm 10:  sometimes I get to sit without a carseat

No comments:

Post a Comment