Saturday, March 3, 2018

Norah's 6-year interview

Favorite color:  blue
Least favorite color:  red (a surprise, since this has been her favorite color for years!)
Favorite book:  The Legend of Rock, Paper, Scissors
Favorite fruit:  raspberries
Favorite vegetable:  carrots
Favorite tv show:  Elena of Avalor
Favorite movie:  Aladdin
Favorite food:  mac & cheese
Favorite school lunch:  hot dog on a bun
Favorite thing to wear:  dress
Favorite snack:  crackers
Favorite zoo animal:  zebra
Best friend:  Finley
Favorite cereal:  Lucky Charms
Favorite drink:  strawberry milk
Favorite thing to do with Mommy:  play games
Favorite thing to do with Daddy:  wrestle
Favorite thing to do with Abby:  hide and go seek
Favorite thing to do with Sadie:  play
Favorite store:  Target
Favorite toy:  Barbies
Favorite game:  Candyland
Favorite song:  Greatest Showman songs
Favorite thing to do outside:  swing
Favorite holiday:  Valentine's Day
What I want to be when I grow up:  daycare lady
What makes me happy:  playing outside
What makes me sad:  I don't know
What I like about Daddy:  wrestling
What I like about Mommy:  sleeping in her bed
What I like about Abby:  when we play
What I like about Sadie:  to pet her
Now that I'm 6:  I can play games

No comments:

Post a Comment