Favorite color: blue
Least favorite color: black
Favorite book: Out of My Mind
Favorite fruit: canteloupe
Favorite vegetable: cooked broccoli
Favorite TV show: Camp Lake Bottom (on Netflix)
Favorite movie: Baby's Day Out
Favorite food: fish and mac & cheese
Favorite lunch: pizza
Favorite thing to wear: footie pajamas
Favorite snack: Goldfish crackers
Favorite zoo animal: zebra
Best friend: Avery and Sarah
Favorite cereal: Cinnamon Life
Favorite drink: Fiji water
Thing I like to do with Mommy: have her read to me
Thing I like to do with Daddy: play with him
Thing I like to do with Norah: play with her
Thing I like to do with Sadie: cuddle
Favorite store: Target
Favorite toy: fidget spinner
Favorite game: Sequence
Favorite song: I'm Still Standing
Favorite thing to do outside: play with Lily and Gavin
Favorite holiday: my birthday
What I want to be when I grow up: teacher
What makes me happy: when I get to play with my friends
What makes me sad: when it's raining outside and we want to play outside
What I like about Daddy: scratchy beard
What I like about Mommy: snuggling
What I like about Norah: I can read to her
What I like about Sadie: petting her
If I could go anywhere in the world, I'd go to: Florida
If I could change my name, it would be: Tori
One thing I do the best: reading
Favorite thing about school: Media
The coolest person on earth: Greg
Favorite sport: dance
If I had one wish, it would be: to have a baby sister or brother (or a cousin)
Something I used to do when I was little: sleep
3 words that best describe me: talented, helpful, reader
Now that I'm 9: sometimes I don't have to sit with a carseat
No comments:
Post a Comment