Favorite color: red
Least favorite color: green
Favorite book: My Little Pony books
Favorite fruit: blueberries
Favorite vegetable: carrots
Favorite TV show: Elena of Avalor
Favorite movie: Aladdin
Favorite food: peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
Favorite lunch: peanut butter and jelly
Favorite thing to wear: Elena shirt
Favorite snack: crackers
Favorite zoo animal: zebra
Best friend: Harper
Favorite cereal: Chocolate/peanut butter puffs
Favorite drink: strawberry milk
Thing she likes to do with Mommy: play Barbies
Thing she likes to do with Daddy: play wrestling
Thing she likes to do with Abby: play Barbies
Thing she likes to do with Sadie: feed her
Favorite store: Target
Favorite toy: Barbies
Favorite game: Zingo
Favorite song: Let it Go
Favorite thing to do outside: swings
Favorite holiday: Christmas
What I want to be when I grow up: doctor
What makes me happy: playing with Mommy
What makes me sad: when Mommy is gone
What I like about Daddy: when he tickles me
What I like about Mommy: when she's here
What I like about Abby: when she cuddles with me
What I like about Sadie: when she barks
Now that I'm 5: I can color
No comments:
Post a Comment