Favorite color: red
Least favorite color: black and white
Favorite book: Cinderella
Favorite fruit: strawberries
Favorite TV show: Sheriff Callie's Wild West
Favorite movie: Cinderella
Favorite food: peanut butter and jelly
Favorite lunch: macaroni and cheese
Favorite thing to wear: strawberry shirt
Favorite snack: M & Ms
Favorite zoo animal: horses
Best friend: Graham
Favorite cereal: Lucky Charms
Favorite drink: water
Thing she likes to do with Mommy: do puzzles
Thing she likes to do with Daddy: do the ocean puzzle
Thing she likes to do with Abby: play Barbies
Thing she likes to do with Sadie: do bubbles with Sadie
Favorite store: Dollar General
Favorite toy: Barbies
Favorite game: Zingo
Favorite song: Elsa and Anna song
Favorite thing to do outside: ball
Favorite holiday: Christmas
What I want to be when I grow up: a doctor
What makes me happy: when Mommy holds me with yellow (robot) and blankie
What makes me sad: when I don't have yellow and blankie
What I like about Daddy: he makes lunch
What I like about Mommy: she holds me
What I like about Abby: playing Barbies with her
What I like about Sadie: when we throw ball with her
Now that I'm 4: I already got presents
No comments:
Post a Comment