Favorite food: shrimp poppers
Favorite color: blue
Least favorite color: black
Favorite toy: Barbies
Favorite fruit: canteloupe
Favorite TV show: Arthur
Favorite movie: Maleficent
Favorite lunch: popcorn chicken
Favorite thing to wear: dresses
Favorite game: Clue
Favorite snack: Goldfish
Favorite zoo (fair) animal: zebras
Favorite song: Call Me Maybe
Favorite book: Amelia Bedelia and Bad Kitty
Best friend: Avery, Olivia, Orelia, Alex, Mitchell
Favorite cereal: Apple Jacks
Favorite thing to do outside: play house
Favorite drink: Kool-aid and Capri Sun
Favorite holiday: Easter
What I want to be when I grow up: a traveler
Favorite thing to do with Mommy: play outside
Favorite thing to do with Daddy: wrestle
Favorite store: American Girl
What makes me happy: playing
What makes me sad: when I get really bad leg aches
What I like about Daddy: when he holds me
What I like about Mommy: when we play outside together
What I like about Norah: when we play Barbies together
What I like about Sadie: when we cuddle each other
Now that I'm 8: I almost get to go out of my car seat (booster)
No comments:
Post a Comment