Favorite food: mac & cheese
Favorite color: pink and purple
Least favorite color: gray
Favorite toy: Barbies
Favorite fruit: peaches
Favorite TV show: My Little Pony
Favorite movie: Monkey Kingdom
Favorite lunch: Lunchable
Favorite thing to wear: long dresses
Favorite game: Scrabble Soup
Favorite snack: Goldfish
Favorite zoo (fair) animal: baby kitties/dogs
Favorite song: Kids Bop "Prayer in C"
Favorite book: Barbie
Best friend: Avery, Olivia, Haley, McKenna, Kadence
Favorite cereal: Honey Nut Cheerios
Favorite thing to do outside: play with friends
Favorite drink: strawberry milk
Favorite holiday: Christmas
What I want to be when I grow up: teacher
Favorite thing to do with Mommy: play Scrabble Soup
Favorite thing to do with Daddy: play outside
Favorite store: American Girl
What makes me happy: Going in the pool
What makes me sad: when I fall
What I like about Daddy: he's nice
What I like about Mommy: she's nice
What I like about Norah: playing hide and seek with her at daycare
What I like about Sadie: she's soft
Now that I'm 7: I will be in 2nd grade
No comments:
Post a Comment