Sunday, May 7, 2017

Mom's 60th birthday

For my mom's 60th birthday, my family spent the day together at a Twin's game and out to dinner.  Even though the Twins lost, the weather was still beautiful and we had great seats.









After the game, we walked to a nearby restaurant and continued to enjoy the nice weather by eating outdoors.



The party continued at a hotel where my parents and my brother and his girlfriend were staying.  We swam at the hotel pool and enjoyed cupcakes from Cakewalk.  We came back up the hotel the next morning for one last swim and lunch before everybody had to head back home.  It was a great get-together and fun to all be together!  We are still hoping to do some sort of cabin weekend type of thing sometime this year to celebrate both my mom and dad, since he will be turning 60 next spring as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment