Saturday, March 18, 2017

Norah's 5-year interview

Favorite color:  red
Least favorite color:  green
Favorite book:  My Little Pony books
Favorite fruit:  blueberries
Favorite vegetable:  carrots
Favorite TV show:  Elena of Avalor
Favorite movie:  Aladdin
Favorite food:  peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
Favorite lunch:  peanut butter and jelly
Favorite thing to wear:  Elena shirt
Favorite snack:  crackers
Favorite zoo animal:  zebra
Best friend:  Harper
Favorite cereal:  Chocolate/peanut butter puffs
Favorite drink:  strawberry milk
Thing she likes to do with Mommy:  play Barbies
Thing she likes to do with Daddy:  play wrestling
Thing she likes to do with Abby:  play Barbies
Thing she likes to do with Sadie:  feed her
Favorite store:  Target
Favorite toy:  Barbies
Favorite game:  Zingo
Favorite song:  Let it Go
Favorite thing to do outside:  swings
Favorite holiday:  Christmas
What I want to be when I grow up:  doctor
What makes me happy:  playing with Mommy
What makes me sad:  when Mommy is gone
What I like about Daddy:  when he tickles me
What I like about Mommy:  when she's here
What I like about Abby:  when she cuddles with me
What I like about Sadie:  when she barks
Now that I'm 5:  I can color

No comments:

Post a Comment