Thursday, March 3, 2016

Norah's 4-year interview

Favorite color:  red
Least favorite color:  black and white
Favorite book:  Cinderella
Favorite fruit:  strawberries
Favorite TV show:  Sheriff Callie's Wild West
Favorite movie:  Cinderella
Favorite food:  peanut butter and jelly
Favorite lunch:  macaroni and cheese
Favorite thing to wear:  strawberry shirt
Favorite snack:  M & Ms
Favorite zoo animal:  horses
Best friend:  Graham
Favorite cereal:  Lucky Charms
Favorite drink:  water
Thing she likes to do with Mommy:  do puzzles
Thing she likes to do with Daddy:  do the ocean puzzle
Thing she likes to do with Abby:  play Barbies
Thing she likes to do with Sadie:  do bubbles with Sadie
Favorite store:  Dollar General
Favorite toy:  Barbies
Favorite game:  Zingo
Favorite song:  Elsa and Anna song
Favorite thing to do outside:  ball
Favorite holiday:  Christmas
What I want to be when I grow up:  a doctor
What makes me happy:  when Mommy holds me with yellow (robot) and blankie
What makes me sad:  when I don't have yellow and blankie
What I like about Daddy:  he makes lunch
What I like about Mommy:  she holds me
What I like about Abby:  playing Barbies with her
What I like about Sadie:  when we throw ball with her
Now that I'm 4:  I already got presents

No comments:

Post a Comment