Thursday, April 2, 2015

Abby's 7-year-old interview

Favorite food:  mac & cheese
Favorite color:  pink and purple
Least favorite color:  gray
Favorite toy:  Barbies
Favorite fruit:  peaches
Favorite TV show:  My Little Pony
Favorite movie:  Monkey Kingdom
Favorite lunch:  Lunchable
Favorite thing to wear:  long dresses
Favorite game:  Scrabble Soup
Favorite snack:  Goldfish
Favorite zoo (fair) animal:  baby kitties/dogs
Favorite song:  Kids Bop "Prayer in C"
Favorite book:  Barbie
Best friend:  Avery, Olivia, Haley, McKenna, Kadence
Favorite cereal:  Honey Nut Cheerios
Favorite thing to do outside:  play with friends
Favorite drink:  strawberry milk
Favorite holiday:  Christmas
What I want to be when I grow up:  teacher
Favorite thing to do with Mommy:  play Scrabble Soup
Favorite thing to do with Daddy:  play outside
Favorite store:  American Girl
What makes me happy:  Going in the pool
What makes me sad:  when I fall
What I like about Daddy:  he's nice
What I like about Mommy:  she's nice
What I like about Norah:  playing hide and seek with her at daycare
What I like about Sadie:  she's soft
Now that I'm 7:  I will be in 2nd grade

No comments:

Post a Comment