Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Parks with the Clarks edition #1

We had a great time on Tuesday with our friends, the Clarks, at Flandrau State Park.  It was a bummer that Pat wasn't able to join us this time, but Tiffany braved it by herself with her two kids.  We had such a fun time hiking, picnicking, geocaching, and swimming in the sand-bottom pool.  The weather was perfect, and we enjoyed sharing a state park experience with good friends.  Hopefully we can find a time this fall to check out another park when Pat can join us.












2 comments:

  1. We had such a great time too! Thanks for posting your pictures... I braved I with two kids but knew I wouldn't want to also brave it with my fancy camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! What adorable pictures. I especially love the one of Ms. Abby and Ms. Olivia with wet hair and having a treat. Screams summer!

    ReplyDelete