Monday, June 17, 2013

Mother's Day

Almost caught up...just a few quick posts that I want to write up, so that eventually, when I print the next part of our blog, all of the fun memories from this spring are here...  :)  Mother's Day weekend was pretty busy, due to the fact that we had our second garage sale (and it was another success despite the cold weather!).  My brother flew into Minnesota for the weekend, so we wanted to be sure and have a chance to spend some time with him.  He managed to get some great tickets for Sunday's Twins game, so we had Dave's parents watch Norah for us while Dave, Abby, and I took the light rail up to Target Field.  The sun was finally out, but our seats were shaded, so it was COLD!  Even so, we still had fun with my family.  The Twins didn't win, but it was fun to share the special day with Abby and my family.






I am one lucky mom!  Blessed to have my two sweet girlies in my life...



No comments:

Post a Comment