Monday, June 17, 2013

Austin

For my dad's birthday weekend, my parents, sister, and cousin decided to drive down to Austin, Texas to visit my brother.  Greg thought it would be fun to include me, too, so he flew me down to join them.  What a treat it was to fly by myself!  A lot more relaxing than our plane ride to Florida in January...  We packed a ton of stuff into our weekend--a fun movie/comedy experience, a comedy/variety show, water biking on the river, a duck tour, cupcake truck, and my most favorite--our segway tour of Austin.  So much fun!  I was sunburned and exhausted when I got back into Minnesota late that Sunday night, but it was worth it!  We were still in a never-ending winter funk, so it was so wonderful being in the sun and warmth for the weekend.  

I would do this again in a heartbeat--SO fun!
Greg has hands-free segway riding mastered
We got to ride right by the capitol
Water biking with Jenny and Erin

Finally--capris, green grass, and flip flops!
Home of the most delicious cupcakes!


No comments:

Post a Comment