Saturday, April 13, 2013

Five-year interview with Abby

Last year, we started the tradition of interviewing Abby on her birthday...here are this year's responses:

Favorite food:  pizza

Favorite color:  pink and purple

Least favorite color:  yellow

Favorite toy:  dollhouse

Favorite fruit:  apples

Favorite TV show:  3rd and Bird

Favorite movie:  Tangled

Favorite lunch:  Lunchables

Favorite thing to wear:  princess dresses

Favorite game:  Memory

Favorite snack:  Cheetos

Favorite zoo animal:  giraffes

Favorite song:  that princess one in the car

Favorite book:  Pinocchio

Best friend:  Olivia

Favorite cereal:  Lucky Charms

Favorite thing to do outside:  play on my swingset (which she hasn't been able to do much this spring, so I guess this is one good thing about all of the snow in MN this month--our swingset blew over on an extremely crazy windy night a week and a half ago--I told Dave we needed to secure it into the ground, but it didn't happen last year...he'll be doing that as soon as he can level the ground a little more and get a couple of friends over to help him fix a couple of boards that need to be replaced now.  Luckily, it wasn't damaged too much!)

Favorite drink:  apple juice

Favorite holiday:  Easter

What I want to be when I grow up:  a princess

Favorite thing to do with Mommy:  lay in bed or play dollhouse

Favorite thing to do with Daddy:  lay in bed or play the teddy bear game (something new she and Dave made up where they act like teddy bears, I guess?)

Favorite store:  the grocery store

What makes me happy:  when Norah gives stuff to me

What makes me sad:  when I'm in my bedroom by myself

What I like about Daddy:  when he plays video games with me (?  Apparently, she was referring to playing the Disneyland game on Xbox kinect with Dave and my cousin Connor last summer...)

What I like about Mommy:  when she watches movies with me

What I like about Norah:  when she's playing in the bedroom with me

What I like about Sadie:  when she plays outside with me

What I'm excited about now that I'm 5:  going to kindergarten

1 comment: