Friday, August 3, 2012

Projects

So, as I mentioned before, I got a little excited about my new sewing hobby this week...in addition to the tote bag I made on Monday, I also picked up fabric for two other projects that I had found tutorials for on Pinterest.

An apron--a little more complicated than the tote, but fun to make and I love how it turned out!


Wednesday--camera strap cover with a lens cover pocket--I loved the patchwork look, and while this was the most complicated of the three projects of the week, the completed product was the most satisfying!  The pictures aren't the greatest of this, but you get the idea:



1 comment:

  1. I love them all! I'm impressed with how quickly you tackled those projects once you got the sewing machine. After Olivia's dress, that camera strap has to be my next project too!

    ReplyDelete